Tuesday, January 26, 2021

#26 I finally got into Crow Pose!

I payed attention all day for my gratitude and had something ready, but then I "went" to yoga [read: zoomed into the gym] with Pauline and I was able to do crow today!!  Like really get into the pose and hold it for at least 5 seconds. Twice! It was so cool...I could feel myself consciously trusting my wrists and fingers, playing with my weight. I had control (at least for a few long seconds) twice and was able to think and breathe and not just worry about "getting into it".

What I am loving about these poses is that over time I can see my improvement. I think this may be one of the obvious points of yoga, but it is so cool to experience! Three times a week consistently and I really truly am getting better!

This is what I'll look like one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment