Friday, January 29, 2021

#29 The perfect desk

 I'm digging deep today. As with many of us, today was pretty much like yesterday and the day before that and the week before that and...well, you know. And the idea of the daily gratitude is no repeats.

So today I am grateful for my desk. Here it is:


This desk is perfect for teaching at home. I've got the shelves that are perfect for organizing my work stuff; plenty of room on top for the document camera and I don't have to sit at the kitchen table or on the couch to teach.

What I really happy about with the desk, however, is that I bought it off of someone that was leaving the school last spring. I was very unhappy with my choice in apartments (there were a lot of tears) BUT I had this great desk that was moved into my apartment before I arrived so it, along with all the other stuff I bought off other people, was already moved in and ready to go when I got to Israel. It was one of the few things that was initially perfect about my move over here!

It was originally in the bedroom. Next to the "bedding" left for us ;)

Also good for scrapbooking


No comments:

Post a Comment