Friday, February 13, 2015

Day #43: My very own washing machine and dryer

That's what I've got tonight.

Maybe it's nerves about Texas or about the race. 
Maybe it's that I keep eating uncontrollably.
Or that I'm exhausted.
Or that I watch way too many episodes of Gilmore Girls at a time.

I'm doing laundry in preparation for my trip tomorrow.  I still have think a washing machine and dryer are the best things I've ever owned!  Almost every time I start a load of laundry before I got to bed, or run a small load of dedicates in the morning or, best of all, put a load of laundry in before I leave the house!  The wet clothes can sit in the machine all day long and no one steals them!!

No more pain-in-the-rump-have-to-schedule-when-to-go-to-the-laundromat syndrome, no search to acquire enough quarters to make it through 3 loads--no wait, I combined all the colors in one to make it 2 loads--no forgetting to go back in 45 minutes and going back 2 days later to smelly clothes. 

Like I said, that's all I've got tonight.  I've gotta pack...

No comments:

Post a Comment