Sunday, October 4, 2015

#275: Going to a Boise State game!

When I figured out yesterday that Boise State was playing Hawaii at home this weekend, I really wanted to go. But I also thought I could watch on TV and be just fine. I didn't think any more about it.

Then I went to the Saturday Market in downtown Boise, where I ran into another girlfriend who invited me to a tailgate party before the game tonight! The tailgate tent had great food and drinks and there were tons of people down there. A big screen TV is where I planned to watch the game with my girlfriend and her boyfriend.

But wait, it gets better!

Since I was down on campus I texted all my friends that I know tailgate so we could hook up. A friend texted back and said he had an extra ticket to the game and would I like to go?  YES!

Thus I went to the BSU game tonight! Well, technically I went to half the game because it was 49-0 at halftime...

No comments:

Post a Comment