Thursday, October 22, 2015

#288: Finally Feeling REFRESHED!!!

DID YOU KNOW WHAT AN EFFECT SLEEP HAS?????

Oh. My. Gosh.

I have now had 2 days of wonderful sleep and I must say I am a new woman! I dropped something this morning and it didn't make me angry. I awoke feel refreshed. REFRESHED. It's been so long since that happened [read: about 2 months] I beginning to think something was wrong with me.

"Problems" in my life I now attribute at least in part to sleep deprivation [admittedly self-imposed via caffeine] because this morning they are now gone:

  • Wanting to throw immersion blender across room when cord gets tangled in drawer
  • Feel groggy in the morning 
  • Feeling overwhelmed
  • Lack of productivity at school (okay, this is not ALL about sleep)
  • Feeling lonely
  • Eating my way through the day
  • Lack of hope
  • Wanting to give up
  • Lack of creativity
  • Impatience with generally everybody and everything
  • Hives
  • Getting sick
And I feel this good at 6:37 A.M.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment