Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Blessing for January 6

Sick leave and flannel pajamas!

Today I woke up feeling like death warmed over.  I endured the day at work but was so grateful to come home, don my sexy flannel pj bottoms that I thought when they were given to me would never, ever fit b/c the giver is skinnier than me and used herself as a test model,  and took a nap.  A good two hour one.  I even had the bright idea to plan for a sub for tomorrow, just in case I wake up feeling even worse tomorrow.  That's a first, for sure.  I'm usually the person that assumes I'll be fine and it will be no big deal to whip out something for students to do at 5 a.m. when I have snot dripping out of my nose, a headache and can barely see b/c my eyes are so poofy.

Yes, then have Christmas penguins on them.  So what?

No comments:

Post a Comment