Wednesday, April 15, 2015

#104 for 2015: The [surprise] kindness of others!

Today was one of those days we all have where I did not want to go to work.  Really didn't want to go to work.  Once I got there, it was just as I thought; the morning was pretty terrible (read: it was probably just like millions of other people's bad days, but it felt terrible to me).

I saw a colleague at lunch and was practically in tears as we talked.  She was so helpful, offered me solutions, listened and encouraged me.

I went to Physical Therapy (at Foothills PT, they are great!), noticing a phone call from my colleague at school.  I didn't listen to it, though, as I was rushing to get back to school and prep for the rest of the day.

AND THEN....she appeared in my room with about an hour left in class, sent me home and taught my class for the last hour!!!  I came home and slept from 3:30-6:30, and am going back to bed shortly.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you, to everyone who takes the time to do something kind for another person!  You change lives that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment