Saturday, April 4, 2015

Blessing #93: Care packages from Mom!

The lights!
Yep, my mom still sends me care packages!

And I LOVE it!  It's always great to have a package waiting when I get home, and there's always some standard fare inside:
  • A string of Christmas lights.  The are hung up in my TV room and I have so many extra sets I can replace dead strands for rought 32 years!
  • Candy.  I don't eat it anymore, but my students love it.
  • Coupons.  I don't use them, but they are always collected for me with love.
  • Catalogs.  I don't generally order from them and some I get myself, but again, collected with love.
  • Some shower-type product that I will absolutely use.
  • Some random object I didn't even realize I would use forever but end up loving.
 
Welcome home!
The card!

No comments:

Post a Comment