Sunday, April 5, 2015

#94 for 2015: We went all the way to the top!

It's April, and that means the Race to Robie Creek is almost here.  For those of you out-of-towners, here's an overview of the course (up for 8.5, down for 4.5).


My running girls and I ran all the way to the top of the Robie course this morning!  We only planned to go up 7, but when we got to 7, the summit was just too close to pass up.  It felt awful.  But now our bodies have been exposed to the entire hill at least once before race day on April 18th.  Let me tell you that the last few years I have implemented the show-up-on-race-day-and-try-not-to-die method. 

It is not effective.

This year's training is not up to par, but definitely better!  At least I've run on the course two times already!


No comments:

Post a Comment