Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Blessing #131: This amazing 91 year-old woman!

I'm so glad I heard this today on the BBC!  This woman is 91 and going strong.  I am inspired...listening to this woman gave me a 50,000 foot perspective life:
  • We are only as old as we think we are;
  • a spirit of service and love gives strength and meaning;
  • Life CAN be fun;
  • Life is supposed to be fun!
  • No matter what my circumstance, I can have purpose and direction.
  • It is never too late to learn;
  • I can learn from anybody!

Listen yourself:  Here's the link to the episode that aired today on the BBC program Outlook today.  Her interview begins at 26:30, so just fast forward if you want to skip the first few stories.

Here's an article about her from the Huffington Post, which ran in their "Good News" section, but I preferred hearing her voice.  You'll see what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment