Thursday, May 19, 2016

One month 'till Germany!! #EuropehereIcome #MAET

Exactly one month to go until I land in Berlin to begin my 3rd and final MAET (Master's of Arts in Educational Technology through Michigan State University) year in Galway, Ireland!  I'll spend a week in Germany (getting to visit a friend there!), then over a month in Ireland and on to the UK.

Once life gets good, it's so easy to take it for granted. While I whine about my "problems", here in my house in a safe neighborhood in a beautiful city where I am part of a thriving community, it still takes a huge adventure like traveling overseas more or less by myself to really shake up my perspective and make me so grateful for the life I have!

I am also super grateful for Rick Steves (he just arrived yesterday)!




No comments:

Post a Comment