Thursday, January 21, 2021

#21 Flowers and Soup to Warm My Soul. And My Body!

I am FREEZING!! Laugh at me all you want, Boise people, I don't care. I CAN'T GET WARM! 


So I took my freezing self wrapped in enough layers to run in on a long walk. A long, fast walk. For a couple of hours. I stopped at the equivalent of the Boise Coop to get cooca to make vegan hot chocolate with and got some flowers as well. Who doesn't like flowers to brighten the day?

When I went outside again I was EVEN colder! But on the way home is a super little restaurant called Zuppa that sells great soups and happens to be right around the corner from my house. So now I am home in my warm-ish house (that's a lie--I'm freezing in here, too) eating warm, yummy soup with flowers decorating the table. 

I don't really like pictures of food unless I'm cooking from a recipe, but since it was the main gratitude of the day I just had to.

Today this blog saved my perspective in a way. I woke up feeling a bit lonely and battled it all day. However I knew I had to come up with something to write about so I had to be on the lookout for the treasures of the day. Here's what came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment