Monday, January 4, 2021

#4 Mom's birthday and Dr. Pepper during quarantine

Back to school today! It was a great day for teaching but it got even better when I found THIS on the grocery website:


Rare is the day I've seen a Dr. Pepper in Israel so how lucky for me I found them while in Day 2 of quarantine!

I'm also super grateful today for my Mommy! Today is her birthday and I made her a calendar from my safari for her birthday. I just got off the phone with her where I was able to listen to her open it. She loved it!

When I moved overseas I found out quickly that my mother was a safe haven and my biggest fan. During that first semester that was so awful, when I called home crying at least once a week, my mother is the one I wanted. She kept telling me I could do it. She encouraged me to stay and reminded me that I was pursuing a dream I've aways had. I don't know if she feels the same way, but since I've moved abroad we have become closer and closer and I am so grateful to have her in my life!

Me and my Mommy...then and closer to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment