Friday, February 5, 2021

#36 Clicky Pens

 I heard a woman sharing about gratitude once. She wanted to quit her job but was searching for gratitude in the midst of the misery she felt at work. There is a mindset out there that you should not leave a job until you don't want to leave. Gratitude is one way to get there. 

She was making a gratitude list each day, some insane number of items--like 50--with no repeats. The day I heard this story she was grateful for clicky pens because you don't loose the lids of clicky pens.

Thus, on days when gratitude is hard to find or I'm just not feeling grateful, I think of "clicky pen" gratitude! Today I'm grateful for the woman who demonstrated to me that no matter how small, there truly is ALWAYS something to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment