Monday, June 1, 2015

#151: Borrowing other people's children

I want to be a mom one day to my own children, but until then I a content with my students are borrowing other people's.

Today I borrowed my neighbor's two daughters and took them the see Cinderella!  It was so fun!  One hasn't learned to whisper; the other can't sit still for more than 2 minutes and has a wide array of pretzel-like positions she is capable of twisting into in a theater seat.  They fought over the popcorn and the Slurpee and I taught the younger one how to shake the Slurpee so that everything goes down to the bottom when you want a drink.  I saw her later shaking the hell out of that glass!  There were other people with their restless, loud children, too.

I loved every minute of it.

 P.S. Ever After is still my favorite Cinderella story ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment