Monday, June 29, 2015

#178: Strange coincidences

Walking back from the grocery store in Galway last evening, a couple with a girl of about 9 stopped us and asked us how to get to Eyre Square.  As I am giving them directions, the woman says, "Joy?"  I say, "yes..."  She tells me who she is...from high school.  Actually that's not true.  We are going back to elementary school.  We had sleepovers together.

Wow!!

What are the chances
  • That we'd both be in Galway at the same time?
  • That I would need to use the restroom before leaving the grocery store that would delay us just enough to be on the same corner as my high school friend at the same time?
  • That we'd be on the same corner in Galway at the same time?
  • That they'd as us for directions?
We're going to try to hook up later in the week for coffee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment