Tuesday, June 16, 2015

#166: Cadillac Problems

Last night I spent a few hours on the phone with T-Mobile, Samsung and Google (yes, Google has actual people to talk to!).  My phone was still broken at the end of it.  I was frustrated.

Today I went to turn on my brand new computer and couldn't get in.  I spent an hour on the phone with Apple which ended in tears.

Ten hours, 1 Facebook rant, 1 coffee meeting with a friend, 1 "coincidental" running into a friend in the parking lot of Winco with whom I exchanged "sob" stories of the day, and 1 trip to the Apple Store later, my computer works and I have a brand new phone!

One of the comments I got on Facebook to my whining was to be grateful for the "problems".  I forgot that I'm in a hurry to get this stuff done because I am leaving for Ireland for 5 weeks shortly.  Not exactly an earth-shattering problem!

So not only am I grateful for my Cadillac Problems, I'm grateful for the person who reminded me to be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment